Assistant Brand Manager UKApply now
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can't live without? Are you ready to kick start your career with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our Marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
What can you expect from a Brand Management role:
- As of day 1, you will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute (f.ex e-commerce Assistant Brand Manager). Each new hire receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
- If you are an candidate with strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G - this position is for you.
These are some examples of the missions that you could do:
- Leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnership, eComm etc.).
- Leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product on-line.
- Leading monthly market and brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Working on the design and execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaign briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) and follow-up on execution.
- Developing Market and initiative Review. Organize internal event.
- The position is open right now and we are looking for candidates ready to start as soon as possible.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized cutting edge marketing skills - we give you the opportunity to deepen your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand and business management.
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, a Brand Manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Marketing offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as pension & share schemes.
- Have completed a university degree within the last 3 years
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Previous e-commerce or digital experience required
How do you apply?
1. Complete the online application and take the online assessment.
2. Pass the Resume Screening. The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results.
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved.
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
3. Pass the Comprehensive Interviews with senior Brand Managers and a Director.
4. Take the Global Reasoning Test at our Office.
P&G is an equal opportunities employer
Competitive benefits and salary package
United Kingdom ,England ,Weybridge Apply now