Accounts Payable Assistant for Northern EuropeApply now
Nearly five billion times a day, P&G brands such as Pantene, Gillette and Fairy Liquid touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries and operations in approximately 70 countries. We are looking for a collaborative and proactive individual to join our corporate finance team in the UK, with support and training provided as part of the role.
Support the Purchase to Payment (P2P) leader in ensuring that all Requisitioning, Receiving and Invoice Approval tasks within the Procter & Gamble Northern Europe (UK, Ireland, Nordic) head office sites are effective, controlled and efficient. Drive good knowledge of stewardship and P2P requirements internally, and work with suppliers to ensure they get paid on time and efficiently. Lead delivery of key targets across P&G head office sites, driving change and improvement in P2P processes.
- Engage with sites on P2P processes and objectives, acting as a point of contact and escalation to support requestors to clarifying processes, stewardship questions and complicated business cases.
- Enable the sites via organizing P2P trainings and building capability across the sites and ensuring adoption of appropriate tools and processes to identify root causes and solutions of issues.
- Execute: uses available tools and systems in day-to-day work effectively.
- Build on existing processes, improving and developing them to work for all stakeholders.
Capability & Behaviour
- Detail and process orientated person, who looks to gain a deep understanding of P2P processes, stewardship requirements, policies and key P2P systems and tools.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders in various functions both locally and remotely.
- Actively working on achieving KPI’s.
- Team player who works collaboratively and closely with P2P end-to-end contacts in driving process improvements.
- Prior knowledge of SAP and/or Accounts Payable processes is preferred.
Location: Weybridge, Surrey or Newcastle upon Tyne
United Kingdom ,England ,Weybridge
Newcastle-upon-Tyne,England,United Kingdom Apply now