Managerial internship program for studentsApply now
The European Planning Service Center in Warsaw (PSC) is a new Procter and Gamble Innovation Center. It consolidates all planning activities required to coordinate all elements of Supply Chains: suppliers, production plants, warehouses, distribution centers, and transportation. We are supporting major P&G businesses across Europe: Ariel, Pantene, Pampers, Gillette, Olay, Old Spice and many others.
Managerial internship program for students
You can work during your studies (part-time)
or during summer vacation (full-time).
The role requires you to be in your last year of master degree of selected faculties. International experience and proven ability to manage work across cultures will be considered beneficial.
We are building a new team, so multiple positions are available
The role requires
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Students of Engineering from selected faculties
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and lead independent projects
- Great ability to work in virtual teams
- Strong priority setting and discipline
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English –candidates who do not speak Polish are also welcome
- Internship of 6-12 months
Flexibility in working hours (minimum 20 hour/week)
Continuous Learning and Development including best training programs on each stage of your career
Multicultural, dynamic environment
Attractive salary and benefits
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland