Managerial Internship in P&G Planning CenterApply now
The European Planning Service Center in Warsaw (PSC) is a new Procter and Gamble Innovation Center. It consolidates all planning activities required to coordinate all elements of Supply Chains: suppliers, production plants, warehouses, distribution centers, and transportation. We are supporting major P&G businesses across Europe: Ariel, Pantene, Pampers, Gillette, Olay, Old Spice and many others.
Managerial Internship in P&G Planning Center
The intent of the traineeship is to identify talents, who in the future can grow on the P&G managerial career path.
Scope of the role:
We are looking for:
- Students from technical universities in their last years of Master’s degree
- Fluent English speakers (Polish is not essential)
- Individuals with strong leadership skills
- Candidates with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team players willing to work in multicultural environment
- Study or work experience abroad will be considered beneficial
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Poland ,Warsaw ,Warsaw Apply now