JUNIOR IT MANAGER – SALESFORCE SOLUTION APPLICATION MANAGERApply now
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally, ~300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit
Location: Warsaw, Poland
You will join P&G IT organization in a role of Application Manager for Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be leading and supporting design of IT applications built on Salesforce platform and mobile applications integrated with Salesforce backend.
You will make decisions on development strategy and approach, manage solution releases and deliver IT applications that meet business requirements while being stable and bug-free. You will interact with the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution and support Sales Teams in the field around the globe in achieving best results. You will influence day to day operations of Salesforce based IT application as well as the strategy and long-term solution vision. You will also make sure that your applications are compatible with Salesforce Platform releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into the Salesforce Platform.
You will need to be proficient with influencing cross-functional teams as well as have executive communication skills to present to business partners and industry experts. You will need to stay up to date with latest Salesforce technologies and opportunities, further investing in your professional development as a foundation of this role.
P&G Salesforce Application Manager has access to Salesforce resources and will be encouraged to develop his/her skills using formal trainings and certification paths. You will work with a team of ~20 P&G people in enter of Excellence in various locations and multiple supplier resources from various locations and companies. Some international travel may be required for this role, and it’s not expected to exceed 10-20% of time.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, trainings and cloud certifications (e.g. Salesforce Certifications).
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home.
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness cente Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
We are looking for young professionals with a passion for business and technology eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business. Candidates should ideally have graduated in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development. Other qualifications that are valued include:
-Qualification Up to 4 years of IT professional experience (incl. at least 2 years using Salesforce platform) for a medium to large company or service company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
- Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value.
- Being able to effectively communicate with a network of internal stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification will be a big advantag.
- Knowledge of mobile applications development and implementation.
- Fluency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure) will be a big advantage but is not a mandat.
- Technical development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java/J2EE will be an advantage but is not a mandat.
- English fluency.
- Candidates holding a valid EU work permit
If you are interested, please submit your application below!
Poland ,Warsaw ,Warsaw Apply now