Engineers in Technical Support GroupApply now
Working on business projects which supports current business strategies and needs, giving you broad exposure to the organization
Cooperation with the multifunctional team
Business/technologies/applications knowledge building
Working with the other P&G Plants in Poland and all over the world in order to exchange experience and knowledge
Your responsibilities can range from production process analyzing / optimization as a process engineer or implementation of new equipment / product upgrades as a project engineer or maintenance engineer to a raw material manager, who stays in contact with our suppliers, in order to optimize the needed raw material for the production process. In the plant and with our principle of job rotation, you can develop your abilities and career with focus on people responsibility or technical / project responsibility.
- Attractive compensation and benefit package
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Appropriate trainings and tools to successfully complete your projects
- Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect
Especially at the beginning, but also during your whole career path, your development will be actively supported with comprehensive training programs and your hands-on experiences on your job. These supportive concepts will carefully prepare you for increased levels of responsibilities, which will be given to you, based on the demonstrated capability to produce outstanding results.
For these roles P&G looks for:
- top university graduates in electrical, mechanical, automatic, manufacturing, industrial, process and chemical engineering.
- skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity and innovation
- good knowledge of the English language.
Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland