Quality Assurance InternshipApply now
Do you have an eye for detail? How would you like to make sure our systems are of the highest quality? As a Quality Assurance Intern, you will be involved in various stages of our product lifecycle. It starts from the development of new products through to the purchase and use of those products by our consumers.
Our Quality Assurance Interns are given meaningful work. You will not just be watching how things work, but rather you will be impacting our business at the points where it matters most. You may be working on systems or you may be focusing on a specific site’s operations.
- You know this is the right internship for you if you get excited about:
- Working with project/initiative teams
- Performing complex laboratory testing of diverse products/projects
- Training other lab analysts/technicians
- Planning and executing method transfers
- Performing advanced-level trouble-shooting/investigations
- Owning and improving laboratory systems
- Leading the development, implementation of quality system
Just so you know, at P&G, Intern sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made; however, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, candidates may be considered for full-time positions upon graduation.
- Working toward Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Microbiology, Quality Management, Food Science)
Just so you know:
- All positions are entry level management roles
- Some positions are at our technical centers in Cincinnati, Ohio and will require travel to vendor and manufacturing locations. There are also a number of Engineering positions starting at manufacturing plants across North America.
- Procter & Gamble generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study, this typically means people with an overall G.P.A. of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Bear River City, Utah
Greensboro, North Carolina
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Avenel, New Jersey
St. Louis, Missouri
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Kansas City, Kansas
Iowa City, Iowa
Sacramento, California Apply now