UK Sales - Experienced Hire Programme 2017/2018 (Previous Sales Experience Required)Apply now
Senior National Account Manager Roles at P&G
Procter & Gamble is the world’s largest consumer goods company. Typically, we recruit at graduate level and then develop and promote managers from within, following a build from within philosophy. This is a unique opportunity to join the sales team as a Senior National Account Manager.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3 or more years account management experience with the UK&I’s leading retailers, or experience within FMCG as a buyer working for a leading retailer.
- A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
- A clear understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers.
- Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets.
- Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
- Above all a passion for winning
Overview of the role:
We are recruiting for specific senior national account management roles across our top customers in several key brand and product categories.
Key responsibility will be to create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both our brands and our customers will win and outperform the competition.
Business responsibility can vary but most SNAM roles have a sales target between £20mil-£100mil. SNAMs will work within dynamic multi-functional customer teams which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
We pay competitively and for performance. We review our salary ranges each year through benchmarking. Salary increases happen steadily throughout your career and will vary based on your performance progression.
Benefits include: 24 days Holiday Entitlement (increasing with duration of service), Employee Share Ownership Plan, Competitive Contributory Pension Scheme, Flexible working arrangements, Medical Insurance Plan, Company Shop, P&G Discount Scheme, Occupational Health.
Based at Harrogate office in Yorkshire and Brooklands.
Applicants should be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and hold a valid UK driving license
P&G is an equal opportunity employer
United Kingdom Apply now