P&G Senior National Account Manager, eCommerceApply now
P&G UK Sales - Senior National Account Manager, eCommerce
Looking for a new challenge? Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Want to work with like-minded and talented colleagues? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
Procter & Gamble is the world’s largest consumer goods company. Typically, we recruit at graduate level and then develop and promote managers from within, following a build from within philosophy.
This is a unique opportunity to join the sales team as a Senior National Account Manager.
What you can expect
· We are recruiting for a Senior eCommerce Account Manager to take ownership of our biggest online grocery business.
· Key responsibility will be to create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both our brands and our customers will win and outperform the competition online.
· The role will require working within a multi-functional customer team which include finance analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and shopper marketing.
· The role’s scope will encompass all P&G brands, providing a unique insight across categories and diverse strategic planning opportunities.
What we offer you
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – Full autonomy on your business, to deliver change & results
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
· Benefits - A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
We are looking for
·3 or more years account management experience with the UK & Ireland’s leading retailers, or experience within consumer goods industry as a buyer working for a leading retailer.
·A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
·A clear understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers.
·Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets.
·Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
·Above all a passion for winning
United Kingdom Apply now