Brand Management - 6-9 month Internship “starting as soon as possible”Apply now
Management long term internship at a P&G site in the UK (6-9 months) offers
you the opportunity to thoroughly test your marketing knowledge and management
abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Brand
Management in a fast moving consumer goods company.
As a P&G Brand Management intern, you will have responsibility from day one, usually reporting to a Brand Manager. You will work in multifunctional Brand Management Operation Teams consisting of managers with different functional expertise and backgrounds (sales, finance, product supply, advertising and media agencies).
Typical projects could be
- Gather, analyse and review all of last year's in-store events and communication for both P&G and its competitors (f.ex International Women's day, Back to School, Christmas, etc). You will work with the in-store Brand Management team, the sales teams, the multi-functional Brand Management Operation Team and the key agency media partners to gather all information. The objective would be to analyse the efficiency of all Brand Management events (Return On Investment) that took place during the last year. Finally, you will present your findings to the brand leadership team and recommend action steps that step change the effectiveness of our in-store communication during this year.
- Design and develop the framework for a brand to activate the relative campaigns with top customers in the UK. You will be responsible for identifying and setting-up the customer differentiation plans as well as developing a marketing plan.Also, you will be responsible for selling the project internally and preparing a commercial plan with the sales manager.
The expected outcome is that you gain real working experience and that you get an in-depth understanding on what Marketing in Brand Management at P&G is all about. Since your project will be an actual business case we expect that your work can be applied in the real market. Throughout your internship you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your project coach.
6-9 months internship (starting as soon as possible) based in Weybridge, Surrey.
We are looking for
- Top talent (bachelor/university degree) coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus,
- Leadership/Self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English language.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
- You must have the right to work in the country you have applied for the full duration on the internship/placement
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer