Regulatory Manager – Global Product Stewardship – Full Time - Start Date January 22, 2018Apply now
Did you know P&G products are enjoyed nearly 5 billion times a day? With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands like Pampers®, Tide®, Always®, Pantene®, Bounty®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Old Spice®, and Braun®, we focus on improving lives through our people & products. P&G has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 13 of the past 14 years, and other recent accolades include Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People. Global awards include being named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune), World’s Most Attractive Employers (Universum), and #1 on the list of the 40 Best Companies for Leaders (Chief Executive Magazine) for 3 of the past 4 years.
WHAT SETS P&G CANADA APART AS AN EMPLOYER?
Investing in the best talent to become tomorrow’s leaders! We aim to attract, recruit, reward, and advance the best talent across Canada, and we are proud to promote primarily from within. From day one you will be given real responsibility that will increase over time, and along this path you will receive the training and coaching you need to succeed. That’s why we are recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Canada and globally.
A CAREER IN P&G’S GLOBAL PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP FUNCTION
Are you passionate about making sure every detail of regulations has been met?
Do you love crafting business strategies?
As a Regulatory Manager, your role will be to develop assessments and strategies in support of current business and new product initiatives. You will monitor regulations/standards and the competitive landscape and proactively manage opportunities and challenges. You will be responsible for ensuring that we follow all relevant regulations and laws to enable our products to delight consumers.
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity for professional development across growing categories. We will help by providing access to extraordinary leadership development programs. At this job, you will help deliver advances to market and support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
- BS in Chemistry or Biology (or related field) with at least 5 years of Regulatory experienceOR
- MS in Chemistry or Biology (or related field) with at least 2 years of Regulatory experience
If you’re a really good fit, you’ll have:
- Related experience such as micro, analytical chemistry, technical external relations, or R&D
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and reapply knowledge in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience managing external relationships with regulators and other stakeholders
- Have deep technical understand of the consumer goods and F&DA regulatory landscape in Canada
- Experience managing registration submissions for OTC drugs, NHPs, medical devices
- Knowledge of adverse event reporting framework in Canada
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to translate emerging changes into business opportunities and strategies
Visit www.pgcareers.com and search Job #QA 00000026 to apply. Please copy/paste your resume to your online application; we do not require a cover letter or transcripts. Finish your job application/assessments by January 20, 2018 to be considered for this position.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 1 week.
Canada ,Ontario ,Toronto Apply now