ENGINEERING / PRODUCTION - Process Engineer - VietnamApply now
As a Manufacturing leader, you will use your Technical knowledge and progress through assignments that will allow you to contribute at your highest performance level and realize your maximum potential over different stages of your career. Engineers in P&G work on cutting-edge technologies with multi-disciplinary teams across the Company. If you enjoy contributing to a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself, you'll love P&G manufacturing. Join us today!
Starting your Career at P&G as a Process Engineer, your role will include but not limit to below major tasks:
- Lead technical projects in P&G Manufacturing site.
- Fully responsible for Line performance at lowest cost and highest efficiency.
- Develop, design and partner with Specialist Team for new machine set-up and standardization.
- Control & analyze the Process Line for continuous improvement.
We look for Graduates with 0-3 years working experience who possesses:
- Background in Electrical / Automation / Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial System Engineering / Industrial Management or related majors.
- Strong leadership skill shown via your extra-curriculum activities or technical projects.
- Good analytical, communication & teamwork skill.
- Good English communication.
At P&G, Sky is the Limit! Don't limit yourself with above requirements, simply click "Apply Now" if you love the beauty of Engineering & Management and are looking forward to a great environment for endless personal development - at the No.1 Company for Leaders.
Binh Duong, Binh Duong, Vietnam