Product Supply Assistant - Full time - TWApply now
Procter & Gamble has been recognized as leading the way in the development and usage of best supply chain practices. As a member of the Product Supply team, your role in our well-coordinated logistic effort is vitally important.
In this role, the individual will
- Support Product Supply Leaders in an enriching supply chain role to drive product availability, demand and supply management
- Be responsible for system setup/management, physical distribution operational activities in accordance to business need
- Work in an inter-country sourcing and interface environment of FMCG industry.
- Good communication skills and be able to interact comfortably with all levels/ types of people
- Candidates with Degree or Technical/logistics/supply chain qualification will be preferred.
- Candidates with previous experience in supply chain field will be preferred.
- Diploma holders are welcomed to apply.
Taiwan ,Taipei ,Taipei Apply now