HR Manager - Full time - TWApply now
ABOUT P&G HR
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that work to touch and improve the lives of our 110,000+ Employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. When we do these two things successfully we enable P&G to deliver its purpose - To Touch & Improve more Consumers lives.
As a HR employee at P&G you will partner with our Business Units and business leaders around the world to deliver strategies and HR products that drive growth. Whether it's designing or delivering tools, processes and systems to attract, inspire and develop our Talent (people), designing our organizations to maximize productivity and reduce complexity to enable peak performance, developing HR and people systems (benefits, payroll, etc.) that are User-Focused, Nurturing our P&G Purpose driven Culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, or investing in our own HR Capability to accelerate the capability of our HR employees, we ensure the work of HR makes valuable contributions to P&G, our shareholders and our employees.
Our career model values breadth, depth and leadership. HR at P&G offers variety, the chance to explore and to develop as a well-rounded business integrated partner across various parts of the P&G business. In P&G HR, there are endless opportunities to learn and grow. Our capability and career system, along with support from your manager, will help you determine a career path that is right for you.
You will be responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and high-performance organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. To fulfill this responsibility, the HR Manager plays four roles: Business Partner, Change Agent, Employee Champion, and Administrative Expert.
Reporting to the Country Hub Head of HR, you are located in Taipei GO and responsible for HR strategic and operational matters.
You will support the business strategies by working closely with function partners like TW Sales Director as well as with employees of all levels including the Leadership Team, playing a strategic advisory role to facilitate business operational transactions and improvements. You will need to be able to excel in a dynamic, ambiguous and fast-paced environment, showcasing the ability to navigate through changes and establishing a positive working environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong academic credentials
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR experience ideally in a FMCG matrix organization
- Full spectrum HR experience, with at least half that time as a HR Business Partner.
- Strong hands-on practitioner with good commercial acumen,
- Proven Change Management skills
- Ability to quickly grasp HR Technical Mastery to drive HR as a high-reaching advantage. Solid understanding of all four HR quadrants. Ability to be recognized as a consultant for people and organizational related matters.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability. Possess the analytical and creative skills to understand issues and develop creative solutions.
- Strong ability to lead in a diverse and collaborative environment. Strong leadership skills and ability to foster positive and influential relationships with people from all levels of P&G (local, regional and global organization).
- Knowledgeable with Taiwan Labor Ordinance and Provident Fund matters
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English
- Eiglibity to work in Taiwan (Relocation support will not be provided)
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Taiwan ,Taipei ,Taipei Apply now