Finance & Accounting - Financial Analyst / Comptroller - TWApply now
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ambi Pur® and SK-II®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
1. To monitor company stewardship and ensure proper control in place to comply with external/ internal regulation by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
2. To appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
3. To prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
4. To define long term and short term financial goals with strategic investment choices assessment.
5. To develop business strategy, product portfolio choices, and go-to-market plan with multi-functions to deliver profitable
6. To lead business planning process for the product category with financials forecast.
7. To provide analysis on product launch, pricing, trading terms, and promotion to ensure financial payout.
8. To lead cost efficiency improvement project to achieve competitive cost structure.
1. Two years finance related working experience
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Excellent leadership
4. Work independently
5. Strong English verbal and writing skill
6. Computer literate at Microsoft-Office
Taipei, Taipei Apply now