Brand Management - Assistant Brand Manager - Full time - TWApply now
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®,
Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®,Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ambi Pur® and SK-II®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
What is Brand Management?
Build leading brands global consumers love.
P&G Brand Management is a global community of the world's best Brand Builders and Business Leaders. We are dedicated to growing Brand and Category share leadership, and to empower our succeeding generations to do the same.In short, we are passionate about building Brands that last forever.
Starting as an Assistant Brand Manager in P&G, you will typically develop skills in brand strategy, advertising, PR,consumer bonding, direct-to-consumer marketing and project management. Specifically, you will recommend, develop
and execute brand strategies, plans and programs that build on consumer and customer insights, for a consumer brand in Greater China. You will be responsible for initiatives, projects and day-to-day operations on all aspects of the brand business. You will also be using your skills to analyze the consumer, trade, market dynamics and business status, and turn them into business plans.
Under the leadership of Brand Manager, your key responsibilities will include,
- Developing brand strategies and plans (strategy/concept/packaging development, product/marketing qualification and forecasting);
- Advertising (strategy/creative brief development, copy evaluation, copy clearance, commercial production and copy
- Below-the-line consumer communication (include print, outdoor, direct-to-consumer marketing, public relations and point of- sell materials, etc.);
- Media (develop and execute media strategies to reach target consumers including level, mix and market prioritization);
- Manage multi-functional project team to ensure excellence in execution (initiative/promotion/pricing plan development,planning, execution and summarizing results/learning);
- Consumer/Customer/Market Understanding (sound understanding of consumer/customer/market and detailed business analysis to identify business drivers and opportunities);
- Complex Business and Financial Analysis; and
- Interpersonal Projects (coaching/training, recruiting multi-functional teamwork).
* Leadership and influencing skills
* Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to work well with others as a team
* Innovative and analytical mindset
* Ability to adapt to change
1. Set up and maintain ONE User Name & ONE e-mail address unique only to you. Applicants will be disqualified if they have more than one account.
2. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Follow us on P&G TW Recruit Facebook page for recruitment updates : www.facebook.com/pgtwrecruit
The offeree is expected to join the organization as early as possible.
Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan