Senior Key Account Manager - SwedenApply now
Senior Key Account Manager Roles at P&G
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Typically, we recruit at graduate level and then develop and promote managers from within, following a build from within philosophy. This is a unique opportunity to join the sales team as a Senior Key Account Manager.
We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Successful candidates will have:
· 3 or more years’ account management experience with leading retailers, or experience within FMCG as a buyer working for a leading retailer.
· Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
· Strong data analytics capability, to proactively identify business opportunities.
· Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
· A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
· A clear understanding of how to execute winning plans with key retailers.
· Experience managing and improving efficiency of sales forecasts and trade funds budgets.
· Above all a passion for winning
Overview of the role:
We are recruiting for specific senior key account management roles across our top customers in several key brand and product categories. You will lead several categories in a dynamic multi-functional customer team, partnering with the finance, supply and shopper insights functions.
Key responsibility will be to create and sell tailored customer plans that mean both our brands and our customers will win and outperform the competition.
We pay competitively and for performance.
Based in Stockholm, Sweden
Candidates are required to be fluent in Swedish and English and to hold a valid driver license.
Sweden Apply now