Supply Network Operations Internship in Spain (m/f)Apply now
Supply Network Operations (SNO) is the engine that accelerates value creation for P&G. Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day! The SNO organization is there to meet this challenge, which requires a strong multifunctional work, interacting with other functions both internally and externally.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
During your internship experience, you will be:
- Managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices
- Leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
- Forecasting customer demand
- Working on the sales estimations for our products
- Crafting the supply chain setups for new products
- Contributing to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
- Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills:
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion to win
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Spain Apply now