Senior Cloud Architect - SingaporeApply now
Procter & Gamble serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality` leadership brands, including SK-II®, Gillette®, Febreze®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Whisper®, Head & Shoulders® and many more for the past 180 years.
In order to meet P&G’s growing demand for agile and cost effective computing solutions, our APAC IT Team based in Singapore is looking for a Senior Cloud Architect with strong passion, leadership, and technical mastery to pioneer the building of a strong infrastructure foundation across all business functions. This offers the opportunity for the individual to partner with cloud service providers while acting as an advisor and hands-on architect that inspires our colleagues and enables the business to thrive.
- Understand APAC Commercial Strategies, lead & create cloud solutions and implementations for the region. Identify and propose new core capabilities that are relevant to empower APAC’s business growth.
- Lead the technology execution and ongoing operation governance to ensure performance, security and enable business results.
- Work effectively with P&G global cloud architect and platform experts, Asia Pacific Region leaders and individual markets to create, align and execute plans.
- Engage effectively with external partners, customers and suppliers.
- Drive adoption and value realization leveraging the new platform and digital capabilities.
- Travel and work onsite at country offices (25-50%)
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or foreign equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Cloud, data and API experience.
- 3-5 years of Project Manager/Business Analyst experience with primary focus on leveraging Digital/IT technologies preferred but not mandatory.
- Extensive experience in the Cloud/Data environment (Azure or similar based Cloud Architecture)
- Experienced in one of the following technology: Java/Python/Ruby/PHP
- Possesses good understanding and ability to design big data platform (such as Hadoop, Hive, HBase) architecture
- Ability to manage IT projects independently, multi-task and work effectively with both business stakeholders and technical staff in team-oriented environments
- Possesses sound business acumen, Creative problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent business communication skills with high proficiency in English
- Mindset of continuous learning and innovation
Singapore ,Singapore ,Singapore Apply now