Research & Development - Research Scientist – Machine Learning - SingaporeApply now
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our upstream Beauty Technology group. Our group is focused on delivering breakthrough, transformational new technology platforms for Beauty and Hair Care category.
- Develop / implement machine learning tools to extract insights from large proprietary image and text databases
- Partner with technical experts in multi-functional teams to assess and innovate superior approaches for large-scale data analytics and integration
- Help the team deploy models to practice and make frequent model improvements as new data is available
- M.S/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related field, relevant industrial experience is preferred
- Good knowledge in a wide variety of advanced data analysis and machine learning techniques, and experience in developing solutions in response to real-world business problems
- Experience in working with large unstructured datasets, deep Learning, computer vision algorithms and applying novel machine learning techniques to generate novel insights
- Proficient with programming languages such as Python and R
- Hands-on experience with Tensor Flow, Keras, MXnet, Caffe, Torch, or other deep learning framework
- Familiarity with Linux environments, and setting up and executing machine learning tasks on AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure
- Experience in working with common database platforms is a plus.
- Skilled in rapid prototyping and quick experimentation in working with machine learning models
Singapore ,Singapore ,Singapore Apply now