Research & Development - Imaging Scientist - Beauty Technology - SingaporeApply now
We are looking for a talented computer vision and image analysis expert to join our Multi-Functional Beauty technology team. Our group in Singapore is focused on delivering breakthrough, transformational new technology platforms for Beauty and Hair Care category. The team focuses on Materials, Methods, Models and Molecules relative to strategic consumer benefit spaces.
Specific Job Description
- Develop new/improve image analysis algorithms using current clinical images through post-clinical image optimization and sensitive analysis of changes in specific classes of features from a composite image with multiple feature types
- Enhance current clinical capabilities through development and implementation of a strategy for archiving, searching and retrieval of historic clinical imaging datasets
- Explore new and better approaches for assessing changes in skin/scalp/hair through different clinical measurement techniques including non-destructive sub-surface assessment approaches for faster and more sensitive detection of changes.
- Partner with core technology groups within and outside P&G to develop and implement strategy for automated image analysis process
- M.S/Ph.D. in Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related field, relevant industrial experience is preferred
- Proven experience in developing image analysis and pattern recognition algorithms to extract meaningful information from image datasets
- Proficiency in MATLAB, Python or other equivalent languages is desired
- Experience in working with open source image processing libraries is a plus
- Ability to write code that others can understand, adopt, and extend
Singapore ,Singapore ,Singapore Apply now