Research & Development - Global Product Stewardship - Scientist - SingaporeApply now
We are seeking a motivated Scientist candidate to become the Asia Global Product Stewardship (GPS) Project Leader for the Home Care category.
As the GPS Project Leader, the candidate will be accountable for working with the Product Development and Initiative teams to ensure timely delivery of Asia GPS assessments and programs which include regulatory, human and environment safety support.
This Scientist role requires candidate to also coordinate with the different functions within GPS and the global GPS project leader to ensure strategies and programs are put in place to support the projects.
- Candidates with at least a Masters or PhD in Chemistry, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related field
- 0 - 5 years' experience in the Research & Development field
- Able to work independently, multi task and perform in a high pressure environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally
- Able to start immediately or within 1 month will be an added advantage
Singapore, Central Singapore Apply now