Research & Development - Data Scientist - Home Care - SingaporeApply now
At P&G we leverage advanced machine learning methods to solve R&D problems – ranging from developing smart products and personalizing consumer experiences generating consumer insights from complex data sources. The Data Scientist could effectively leverage various data sources, machine learning and deep learning algorithms and beyond, partnering with multiple functional teams to generate insight and actionable recommendation from data for R&D innovation.
- Work closely with Scientists and Engineers to translate business challenges into clear problem statements.
- Leverage existing or develop new algorithms to model the data and solve the technical problem.
- Conduct technology research in deep learning, natural language processing, and natural language understanding.
- Partner with data engineering/data sciences team to realize rich media (text/image/video) solutions at global scale.
- Communicate effectively with working team to turn data into insight, develop actionable recommendation and business solutions.
We are seeking leaders who has a bachelor degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Data /Computer Sciences or other related fields.
- Strong background in mathematics, statistics, and programming.
- Proficient with SAS, JMP and R. Knowledge of Python is desirable.
- Practical and extensive experience with Text mining, Natural Language processing and large datasets. Experience in Japanese or Chinese language processing and understanding is desirable.
- Proficient in Japanese or Chinese.
- Demonstrated leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
Singapore ,Singapore ,Singapore Apply now