Information Technology (IT) – Associate IT ManagerApply now
Data & Analytics: Analysts are embedded in a Business Unit, market, or domain. You own the analysis of business and market data, and formulate strategic plans and recommendations that drive the APAC business. You could also lead complex global business intelligence solutions to be delivered across brands with excellence.
Service, Program or Project Management: Regional managers who lead key business projects and services with operational excellence. The work is dynamic and fast-paced. You plan and deliver IT applications and solutions to drive growth, automation and user experience for sales, marketing, manufacturing, infrastructure, and employees.
Brand, Site or Plant Leaders: These IT leaders are responsible for Brands, Sites or Plants across the region. You are the CIO to the business, and you are in touch with the business and employee needs. You will partner the team to drive the business strategy and innovation, leveraging IT to bring value and quality user experience.
IT Digital or eCommerce: We harness mobile, social, cloud technologies to drive sales penetration across digital platforms and sales distributors. You would be agile, consumer-savvy and in touch with digital trends. You apply digital innovation to business needs, connecting P&G to consumers.
Information Security and Risk: You belong to our global security operations center, protecting company assets and people from cybercrime and security risks across the globe. You manage compliance through cyber forensics, investigations and 3rd party governance.
Through hands-on experience and coaching, you would develop in-depth business, domain, and systems knowledge. You would work with and be part of a diverse group of people within the P&G and Global IT community.
- Have Undergraduate or Master’s Degree level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include; Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering, Business Studies, Analytics, Statistics
- Proven leadership skills and active in extracurricular activities
- Business oriented mindset and comfortable with working with dynamic business scenarios
- Strong networking skills and cross cultural fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for IT technical mastery
- Fresh graduates or experienced professionals welcome to apply
Singapore ,Singapore ,Singapore Apply now