Finance & Accounting - Finance Assistant - SingaporeApply now
1. Payment processing
- Process payments to customers and suppliers including payment verification with POPs before clearance.
- Resolving system issues in Optima.
- To verify performance against invoices and follow-up with KAMs if there are any incomplete documents.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation of customer invoices and documentations.
2. Reports & Stewardship
- Weekly UDDN reporting with detailed status and clear next steps.
- Daily project spending report to be shared to Team Leaders and Finance Manager
- Monthly audit on Optima accesses
- Monthly reconciliation from Optima report to SAP report
- Weekly meeting with the Accounts Receivable & Order Management team
- Quarterly by-customer MSA report
- Assisting in Year-end Closing including compilation, scanning and uploading of accruals
- Assist in addressing any documentation requested by external auditors after year-end closing
- Ad-hoc report requests (SMART and Optima)
- Minimum Diploma Qualification (preferably in Accounting)
- Minimum 1 year experience doing Budget Tracking and Reporting
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven leadership & agility– able to “flow to work” to prioritize tasks based on importance and urgency
Singapore ,Singapore ,Singapore Apply now