Design Function - Design Delivery Services and Print Quality Associate Manager - SingaporeApply now
- Manage embedded organization to deliver committed service
- Stay in touch with key internal business partners (design managers, initiative leaders) to qualitatively assess performance, capacity and address opportunities
- Drive best in class processes and transformational capabilities across functions through training/coaching and tools implementation
- Work with cross-functional management and leadership to proactively identify issues and develop solutions and influence process, manufacturing and purchasing choices.
- Collaborate with internal (purchasing, design managers) and external pre-press suppliers to drive improvements or issue resolution on print quality within the established protocols
- Train and coach others on technologies and processes associated with print, pre-press, print process and print quality management
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in visual communications, graphic design, or print management. Minimal requirement of Associates Degree and equivalent industry experience will be considered.
- Experience working in design production, pre-press and/or printing
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Esko WebCenter preferred
- Ability to work proactively and independently in multicultural environment with multi-functional teams and external partners
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to initiate and execute agreed direction
- Experience in governance, client and vendor reviews, scorecards
- Ability to learn DDS process and apply to specific areas of responsibility. This requires proactive approach to learning and a passion for deep understanding of business and executional excellence.
Singapore Apply now