Corporate Real Estate Manager - SingaporeApply now
The purpose of this role is to lead Corporate Real Estate Transactions and Portfolio Management for Asia. The role leads best value real estate strategies and solutions, meeting the Company's defined business needs for the right space at the right time at the right price and enhancing TSR by generating cost savings, mitigating risk, and positively impacting customer productivity. This includes the integration and optimization of P&G’s real estate portfolio as a result of business acquisitions and dispositions. This role works closely with the regional business units or cluster portfolio customers (sales offices, plants, distribution centers, corporate offices, R&D Centers) for executional and strategic management of their Real Estate Portfolio. The role also has some basic governance responsibilities with respect to interaction with our global real estate services provider/strategic partner.
- Conduct process oversight, project management, and complex negotiations for purchase, sale and lease of corporate properties. Work with the Company's Real Estate Supplier to bring transactions to closure.
- Provide real estate services that match Company business needs by managing the purchase, sale and lease of real estate (including office, warehouse, land and manufacturing properties) in a particular region
- Seek, develop, and offer well-reasoned real estate strategies and solutions to business problems. Drive the process to integrate customer requirements and facilitate decisions based on an accurate and objective evaluation of alternatives against requirements.
- Effectively collaborate and use a variety of Company and external resources to deliver P&G's real estate needs and projects by partnering with and providing governance for our Real Estate Supplier, as well as working with internal resources such as legal, engineering, finance, facilities and other GBS resources (eg, HRSS, Purchases, Client Managers)
- Provide real estate governance and stewardship to project teams/customers and for all applicable transaction processes, including managing the real estate approval and recommendation process
- Make clear, concise oral and written presentations to Company Management
- Work and develop relationships both locally and regionally as part of virtual and person-person teams
- Serve as a P&G real estate expert/governance on project teams consisting of real estate service providers, engineering, legal, purchases, facility, and business managers. Ensure all transactions are delivered in accordance with the terms of the global real estate services agreement with strategic partner/vendor
To qualify for the position, you must possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience (managing schedule, scope, quality, and cost), Supplier Relationship Management/Governance and/or Client Relationship Management. Fundamental knowledge of Commercial Real Estate practices, procedures, operations, financing, landlord/developer perspective, market understanding, lease administration, workplace design standards, occupancy planning, & capital management
- Strong leadership and active in extracurricular activities
- Strong networking skills and cross cultural fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Passion for technical mastery
- Business oriented mindset and comfortable with working with dynamic business scenarios