Consumer Relations AssistantApply now
Consumer Relations Service Delivery Leader is focused on building positive relationships with our consumers, creating trust and meaningful connections and driving consumer loyalty. We do this by educating consumers on our brands, resolving consumer complaints to drive excellence in consumer satisfaction to increase repurchase rates and contribute to the Company’s sales growth.
The Service Delivery Leader will work closely with the Consumer Care Operations Manager along with a small internal team as well as our strategic vendor partner to enhance brand and consumer advocacy; attain operations excellence and excel in consumer satisfaction. This is a regional role with responsibilities across several brands across several markets in the Asean region.
- Case escalation Management – Manage all escalated consumer cases and provide solution to issues within service level agreement.
- Provide clear solution/next step on escalations for quicker handling; escalate Operations Manager/Associate Manager if unresolved
- Build meaningful relationships with the Brand & Communications teams to ensure proper briefing on all new launch and initiatives
- Reporting – Generate insightful business/consumer reports on trends and potential issues when needed for internal use
- Fulfilment – Collaboration with Fulfilment leader for Voucher & Product Replacement Management process for selected markets
- Manage face to face and phone escalations wherever necessary when consumers call/visit Singapore GO
- Monitor written and oral contacts and participate in monthly quality calibrations with AA CR Team
- Monitor monthly/quarterly meeting/catch up with language call centre agents
- Build capability within the Vendor team to ensure all teams are continuously coached on new initiatives and feedback provided on
- Bi-weekly auditing of Salesforce data inputs to identify improvements in contact handling in systems while ensuring all processes are followed.
- Language: Proficiency in Vietnamese language as the role is managing consumer cases/queries for Vietnam Market
- Leads – Anticipate potential issues; recognise opportunities that enable you and others to achieve the vision and objectives
- Collaboration – Assertive communication and collaboration skills are essential to work effectively with a diverse team of members
- In Touch – must be able to understand the needs of others’ perspectives to drive actions. Must possess a strong interest to be ‘in touch’ with others and close to business priorities.
- Operates with Discipline - must be able to fully prioritize and work with a high degree of flexibilities.
- Leverages Mastery – has specialized brand knowledge, must stay current in area of expertise. Must be able to convert knowledge into a unique advantage to build Global Consumer Relation’s profile & equity.