Asia Supply Chain Transformation IT Leader - SingaporeApply now
Procter & Gamble serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including SK-II®, Gillette®, Febreze®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Whisper®, Head & Shoulders® and many more for the past 180 years.
We are seeking for an inspiring Supply Chain Transformation IT Leader with strong passion, business acumen, and technical mastery in Supply Chain Planning and Operations, Digitization and Analytics. This offers the opportunity for the individual to step up and bring strategic supply chain transformation powered by digitization and technology so that our supply chain can be more agile, flexible, tailored to customer/consumer needs and step change our cost/speed to serve.
- Understand Asia supply chain vision and strategies, lead breakthrough supply chain design and innovation ideas powered by technology and big data insights with key focus on supply chain planning and customer service operations. This can include but not limited to – Artificial Intelligence to drive massive automation of supply chain operational work in the planning and customer service operations, algorithm based concurrent planning to optimize service/cost/cash in a complex supply network structure, define the data architecture, data modeling, big data analytics use cases and develop the data visualization / analytics capabilities to empower the supply chain decisions in real time.
- Work effectively with Asia planning and customer service operation teams, global supply chain and IT experts, to create, align and execute plans.
- Lead the business transformation, technology execution to ensure performance, security and enable business results.
- Drive adoption and value realization post launch.
- Extensive experience in supply chain planning and customer service operations and applied IT technical mastery at senior leadership position.
- Strong IT background – 7~8 years with primary experience in handling data modeling, big data platform, architecture, cloud, information security, Business Intelligence & Analytics, project management and IT operations.
- Courageous leadership and collaboration skills
- Influential communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Possesses sound business acumen, Creative problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Mindset of continuous learning and innovation.
- Ability to build strong networks within the business, external partners, and own IT organization.
- Hands on technical expertise on application development, architecture, data modeling, data analytics, information security.
- Agile methodology.
Singapore ,Singapore ,Singapore Apply now