Asia I-Trade Regional Key UserApply now
I-Trade is a global initiative that reinvents how the company looks at/manages its cross border space (a.k.a. Cross Border Logistics).
The I-Trade Regional Key User works with/supports the I-Trade Project Team & I-trade Operations in managing system related questions and projects to ensure they get incorporated efficiently in the day-to-day operations without any issues at go live.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Be the expert in SAP and work processes/activities using SAP, e.g. Payment
- Identify opportunities for process improvement (e.g. standardization, compliance, cost saving / avoidance, etc) in areas / work processes related to SAP & other I-trade systems and overall cross border work processes in the region.
- Work with Lane KU on system changes and provide guidance to raise RFC and get concurrence from BPXs. Gather, analyze key user change requests and discuss them with BPXs. Lead System changes/improvement.
- Lead the region Business Acceptance Tests (BAT) on a periodic basis as requested (upgrades, disaster recovery, project)
- Lead, coordinate and conduct Training and Qualification to Lane Key User jointly with BPX, including developing and maintaining relevant and up-to-date training materials
- Local Language Capability– Proficient in Korean OR Japanese OR Indonesian OR Thai language as the role requires managing suppliers in Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand market.
- Systems/Software – Must have affinity with systems and have worked on improving systems before. Experience in use of SAP is an advantage. Should have basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Skill in Power Point will be an advantage.
- Problem Solving– Must have good thinking/analysis, and problem solving skills. Must be able to independently gather and sort through data, do analysis, highlight trends, and recommend a solution
- Collaboration – Strong interpersonal communication skill and can build good relationship with internal/external business partners
- Operates with Discipline– Able to work independently as well as in teams. Can execute work with excellence. Must have good follow through
Please note salary will commensurate with experience.
Singapore, Central Singapore Apply now