IT - Korea Digital and eCommerce IT Leader - KoreaApply now
Korea Digital and eCommerce IT Leader
Procter & Gamble serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including SK-II®, Gillette®, Febreze®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Whisper®, Head & Shoulders® and many more for the past 180 years.
We are seeking for an inspiring eCommerce IT Leader with strong passion, business acumen, and mastery in Digital Business and Data Architecture to be part of this expanding team in Korea -- one of the most innovative markets in the region. This opportunity offers the platform for the individual to step up and bring innovative game changing initiatives to the organization, and create commercial excellence at a strategic level. Lead, execute, and operate Korea Digital business and eCommerce IT strategy to make P&G brands win with consumers and customers in Korea. Touch and improve lives of Korean consumers via P&G brands and services through next generation technologies and platforms.
- Lead & create Korea Digital and ecommerce IT strategy that involves technology and data.
- Understand and influence Korea business and commercial strategy to be a business leader with IT mastery.
- Work effectively with P&G global lead markets and with Asia Pacific Region business and IT leaders to create, align and execute plans.
- Engage effectively with external partners, customers and suppliers.
- Identify and propose new core capabilities that are unique to marketplace.
- Own the technology execution to ensure performance, security and enable business results.
- Provide project leadership and ensure excellence in operations (on time, zero defect) for Digital / IT initiatives.
- Coach and grow Korea Digital IT team.
- Experience in business knowledge and applied IT technical mastery at senior leadership position.
- Extensive experience in the digital (e-commerce + digital marketing and IT environment), ideally in Korea.
- Strong IT background – 7~8 years with primary project experience leveraging Digital/IT technologies
- Courageous leadership and collaboration skills across geographies and functions
- Influential communication skills with proficiency in English. Korean language proficiency is preferred but not mandatory.
- Possesses sound business acumen, Creative problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Mindset of continuous learning and innovation.
- Ability to build strong networks within the business, agency partners, and own IT organization.
- Possesses knowledge about application life cycle mgmt (especially agile and LEAN) IT architecture, data analytics, infrastructure and information security.
- Ability to execute and deliver IT projects rapidly and with high quality.
Korea, Republic of ,Seoul ,Seoul Apply now