Sales - Entry Management Positions in Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/f)Apply now
Are you passionate about an exciting career in Customer Business Development / Sales?
At P&G, collaborative partnerships with our retail customers and distributors are fundamental to the growth of our mutual business. As a member of Sales, you will be responsible for building these partnerships and using your drive and ingenuity to deliver sales goals. You will work on Customer Business Development and sell customer/distributor specific ideas and plans using our brands to create mutual competitive advantage. As a member of Sales (SLS), you will have a significant impact on the first moment of truth by supporting customers and distributors to build their business through distributing, merchandising and other actions on our brands. SLS has a leading role in this effort in all types of retail outlets, ranging from sophisticated global retailers to small neighborhood stores and different channels, e.g. Drug, Grocery, Discount, Digital, Omnichannel, etc.
Starting as an Account Manager at P&G:
You will deliver NOS, shipment and share goals by leveraging Category/Team business plans to build your category’s business with your customer and developing collaborative customer partnerships. This is achieved by delivering excellence in implementing the Sales Fundamentals (Distribution, Merchandising, and Shelf) from merchandising headquarter point(s) to store level. You will win our consumers at the point of sale through excellent In-store execution.
You will sell, implement and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to deliver NOS, shipment, and share goals provided by the Team and/or Category. You will also sell New Item Initiatives to meet or exceed introductory shipment/distribution objectives and develop and implement creative Merchandising Plans to meet or exceed Category/customer objectives for our categories.
You will be our external face in the local country market. It offers you a unique opportunity to work with the local country customers (retailers) in activities spanning from field sales to key account management and sales support in different teams.
During your first years with P&G, you will learn the fundamentals of sales and customer relationship responsibilities in a very challenging environment.
With this selling experience you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the strategic sales marketing for one of our categories
What you can expect from us:
Meaningful work and exciting projects from Day 1
Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities
Competitive Salary and Social Benefits (e.g. Company Pension Plan, Christmas and Vacation Bonus, Stock Purchasing Programs, Flexible working times, campus services such as Fitness Centre, Dry Cleaning, etc.)
If you want to learn more about our career development opportunities – visit our website!
You are what we are looking for if you have:
- A Bachelor degree with good academic results and preferably a Master degree or Master course in progress
- Experience of either living in Germany, Austria or Switzerland including respective market knowledge
- Excellent German language skills
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment
- A maximum of 2-4 years’ work experience
- A valid driver's license
- Strong analytical skills as well as key strengths in leadership and communication
- Ability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Further information for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below. Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.”
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany, Austria or Switzerland) in your cover letter.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Germany ,Hesse ,Schwalbach am Taunus
Vienna,Vienna,Austria Apply now