Junior Brand Communication ManagerApply now
Brand Communications is a discipline of the Brand function in Procter & Gamble and part of the Communications discipline. We are looking now for a junior Brand Communications Manager to start in one of the business sectors and then developing through the ranks in Communications. The current opening is for Fabric and Home Care. Communications is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the brands and the company. As a Brand Communications Manager, you’ll represent the brands to many outside stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, celebrities, NGOs and non–government organizations. A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, social advocacy, PR agency relationships, integrative thinking, foresight and scenario planning, and issues management.
• Development, alignment, implementation and execution of year round Brand Communication (PR and social engagement) strategies and plans
• Anticipation, prevention, management and mitigation of issues/ crisis that can affect brand reputation incl. risk assessments, leading Communication strategy and plans in case of a crisis and supporting the business
• Development of Credentialing programs/ strategies and customer communication plans to drive the credibility and relevance of the brands
• Leading and managing the PR agencies
• Leading and managing influencer/ external experts/ stakeholders/ NGO/ celebrity relationships and engagement
• Close collaboration with multiple stakeholders and multi-functional teams (incl. e.g. local brand/ business teams, and European F&HC Communications team)
• Budget responsibility for Communication plans
• Brand building via content creation e.g. for specific consumer life stages
Your qualifications are:
- Master in Communication, Business Management with focus on Communications or Journalism
- Experience in Communications/PR or Journalism are an advantage
- Multi-media thinking and storytelling via different tools are one of your capabilities
- Strategic and integrative thinking
- Text editing for various target groups as well as experience with content management systems
- Competent use of language skills in German and fluent English
- Enjoy the creation and implementation of new ideas within a dynamic team
- Well-structured working style and a high degree of accuracy in connection to sensitive Content
During a career in P&G you will represent the Company and its Brands playing different roles, based on your area of responsibility. You will be able to develop your personal skills in various areas of the Communication department. This also includes the possibility to work in different locations/countries and will always include working effectively in multi-functional teams which also requires a high level of collaboration and openness.
If you are looking for a challenging position in a global Company with a starting opportunity in the DACH region and you enjoy working in a dynamic and engaged team which handles a broad variety of tasks please send us your application.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany