Consumer & Market Knowledge - Internships in Germany - (m/f)Apply now
- Active students in the last 2 years of studies with extracurricular activities.
- Good English and German language skills.
- Analytical skills and team orientation, willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and enroll others.
- A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Candidates who enjoy working with a variety of data sources.
- A minimum availability of 3 months.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority-setting.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse Apply now