Brand Management - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria (m/f)Apply now
Gather, analyze and review all of last year's Beauty in-store events and communication for both P&G and its competitors. You will work with the in-store Brand Management team, the top 5 sales teams, the multi-functional Brand Operation Team and the key agency media partners to gather all information. The objective is to analyze the efficiency of all marketing events (Return On Investment) that took place during last year. Lastly, you will present your findings to the brand leadership team and recommend action steps that change the effectiveness of our in-store communication during this year.
Design and develop the framework for a laundry brand partnership with a leading clothing manufacturer to support our Fabric Care initiatives. You will be responsible to identify and set-up a long-term partnership with a clothing manufacturer as well as develop a marketing plan. You will lead and work closely with the brand and in-store marketing team to set-up the partnership. Also, you will be responsible to sell the project internally and prepare a commercial plan with the sales manager.
- Top talents coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English and German language
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB (up to 5 attachments possible)
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany or Austria) in your cover letter
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experiences / qualification.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse Apply now