Brand Management - Internships/Placements in Germany/Austria (m/f)Apply now
Gather, analyze and review all of last year's Beauty in-store events and communication for both P&G and its competitors. You will work with the in-store Brand Management team, the top 5 sales teams, the multi-functional Brand Operation Team and the key agency media partners to gather all information. The objective is to analyze the efficiency of all marketing events (Return On Investment) that took place during last year. Lastly, you will present your findings to the brand leadership team and recommend action steps that change the effectiveness of our in-store communication during this year.
Design and develop the framework for a laundry brand partnership with a leading clothing manufacturer to support our Fabric Care initiatives. You will be responsible to identify and set-up a long-term partnership with a clothing manufacturer as well as develop a marketing plan. You will lead and work closely with the brand and in-store marketing team to set-up the partnership. Also, you will be responsible to sell the project internally and prepare a commercial plan with the sales manager.
- Top talents coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English and German language
- Just apply via clicking the button below. Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:- CV as a separate document- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference lettersPlease have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
- Please indicate your preferred work location (Germany or Austria) in your cover letter
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experiences / qualification.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Germany ,Hesse ,Schwalbach am Taunus Apply now