HR Colombia Recruiting CoordinatorApply now
Do you have a passion for drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak every single day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more?
We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself -.
AS A RECRUITING COORDINATOR YOU WILL:
- Local attraction process through leading university teams and execute on campus initiatives
- Strengthen relationship with Colombia’s universities
- Hire the very best and diverse talent through P&G’s assessment process
- Deliver the local training plan and ensure participation and increase productivity of Colombia’s organization
- Budget tracking and vendors payment
- Enjoy diverse career opportunities, including the possibility to work in different locations and on different brands doing a variety of HR work.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best HR organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
=== STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS ===
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as recruiting coordinator
- Fluency (level B1 or above) in English language.
- Eligible to work in Bogota City.
=== DESIRED SKILLS ===
- You love working to develop big organizations for drive the business.
- You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You support working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- You can handle labor situations and may work under stress.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
=== JUST SO YOU KNOW ===
- We offer a full-time position, reporting to a Plant managerial position.
- We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Life and Medical Insurance, and more.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
=== ABOUT US ===
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Do you want to know more about P&G and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information.
Legally eligible to work in Colombia
Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
Intermediate / Advance English level.
Colombia ,Distrito Capital ,Santa Fe de Bogota Apply now