Sales Logistics and Customer Service LeaderApply now
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- forecasting customer demand
- owning and executing production and capacity planning,
- working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of logistics & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – P&G employees are at the center, we value every individual and we empower initiatives, we promote flexibility and work/life balance
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor / Master degree in Finance, Logistics, Engineering are desired
- South African Citizen with a valid South African ID
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment;
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
P&G has been proudly serving the consumer needs of South Africa since 1995 out of our locations in Sandton & our Plant in Spartan Kempton Park. Our team of 300 serves South Africa with our leading brands (including Ariel, Pampers, Always, Gillette, Pantene, Vicks, and Oral B), and our community engagement campaigns (learn more about our Always Keep Girls in School campaign by visiting http://bit.ly/2sQ39ov)
South Africa ,Gauteng ,Sandton Apply now