Human Resources Strategic Partner TraineeApply now
Human Resources Strategic Partner Trainee
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?... If so, we offer the possibility of 3 month professional experiences in Human Resources (HR) organization!
MEANINGFUL WORK FROM DAY ONE:
As a trainee in HR, you will be partner with business leaders in the execution of strategies to deliver business and organizational objectives; through assessment, design, transition, and work process improvements. You will manage and use HR tools and resources in order to create organizational capability while being an employee champion.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. In this position, your project will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Competitive salary and benefits' package.
Costa Rica ,San José ,San José Apply now