Costa Rica Walmart Account Sales ManagerApply now
The Walmart Country Account Manager is responsible for the local commercial relationship with the customer in terms of sales and merchandising operations, while serving as a strategic and executional retail expert that enables the customer team to achieve business objectives. The AM ensures the implementation of the customer´s trade plan aligned with local, regional and SMO sales/retail objectives.
Key Responsibilities with suggested success measures:
- Responsible for delivering the distribution, volume, NOS targets and share objectives at WM in the country.
- Increase sales generating demand at the POS via operational contacts within the customer and by leading the merchandising force to implement sales plans.
- Lead the successful execution of all retail operational and sales objectives to meet customer needs at Walmart in the country, and ensure Key Business Drivers for each category.
- Lead the forecasting process with CPFR and customer’s logistic team.
- Responsible for the overall management of the business relationship with customer at local level, including WM’s country manager.
- Responsible to plan, execute and track each promotional activity agreed on the trade plan and key initiative launches.
- Pay by performance and ensure each payment is correctly compensated within customer´s AR.
- Keep track of AR key variables: DSO, payscore to avoid any risk to the company.
At Least 3-5 years dealing with:
- Experience with managing account with Walmart, specifically in sales.
- Retail account management experience preferred
- Exposure to retail marketing preferred
- Exposure to category management preferred
- Exposure to consumer goods industry preferred
- Analytical experience preferred
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and data platform skills.
- Retail Link preferred.
- Advance English Skills
- Travel Availability
San José, San José, Costa Rica