HR - Internship - Saint-PetersburgApply now
Don’t miss a chance to become an intern at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Gillette Plant!
We at P&G are ready to offer you exciting experience as an intern in the Human Resources department.
Saint Petersburg Manufacturing Center (STPMC) P&G Gillette produces double edge blades (7 O’clock, Astra, Sputnik) and disposable razors (Blue 2, Gillette 2, Permatik) and packages system razors and blades (Gillette Fusion, Mach3, Venus).
As an intern you will be responsible for a certain project in one of the key HR areas: talent management, recruitment and staffing, labor & employee relations or employer branding. A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. You will be working on a project covering one or several of key HR disciplines: Talent Practice, Employee Relations, Compensations and Benefits.
The internship usually lasts for 3-6 months, depending on the project and your availability. For a short period of time you will become a P&G manager. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. Outstanding performance will bring you outstanding reward – Job offer with P&G Russia.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to lead your own project and responsibilities from day 1
- Insights into HR processes and strategies at a leading FMCG company
- Salary RUB 60.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
What we are looking for:
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation)
- Fluent English
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
Become a part of the amazing HR team at P&G Gillette!
Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg Apply now