HR - Internship - Saint-PetersburgApply now
Don’t miss a chance to become an intern at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Gillette Plant!
We at P&G are ready to offer you exciting experience as an intern in the Human Resources department.
Saint Petersburg Manufacturing Center (STPMC) P&G Gillette produces double edge blades (7 O’clock, Astra, Sputnik) and disposable razors (Blue 2, Gillette 2, Permatik) and packages system razors and blades (Gillette Fusion, Mach3, Venus).
As an intern, you will be responsible for a certain project in one of the key HR areas: talent management, recruitment and staffing, labor & employee relations or employer branding. A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. You will be working on a project covering one or several of key HR disciplines: Talent Practice, Employee Relations, Compensations and Benefits.
The internship usually lasts for 3-6 months, depending on the project and your availability. For a short period of time you will become a P&G manager. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. Outstanding performance will bring you outstanding reward – Job offer with P&G Russia.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 65 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- And many-many more.
Of course, we will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.
Who we are looking for:
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation);
- Fluent English;
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work and communicate well with others;
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Russia ,Sankt-Peterburg ,Sankt-Peterburg Apply now