HR - Internship - Saint-PetersburgApply now
Don’t miss a chance to become an intern at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Gillette Plant!
We at P&G are ready to offer you exciting experience as an intern in the Human Resources department.
Saint Petersburg Manufacturing Center (STPMC) P&G Gillette produces double edge blades (7 O’clock, Astra, Sputnik) and disposable razors (Blue 2, Gillette 2, Permatik) and packages system razors and blades (Gillette Fusion, Mach3, Venus). We are responsible for every aspect of production and apply innovations to succeed.
As an intern you will be responsible for a certain project in one of the key HR areas: talent management, recruitment and staffing, labor & employee relations or employer branding. A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. During your assignment you will have the opportunity to try a role of a HR practitioner. Being responsible for a significant part of our business, you will see results of your work immediately.
The internship usually lasts for 2-6 months, depending on the project and on your availability. For a short period of time you will become a manager of P&G. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee.
We offer you:
- Opportunity to lead your own project and responsibilities from day 1
- Insights into HR processes and strategies at a leading FMCG company
- Salary RUB 50.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
What we are looking for:
- 3rd - 6th year student or fresh graduate (2015-2017)
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
- Basic understanding of organization theories and models
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
Become a part of the amazing HR team at P&G Gillette!
Sankt-Peterburg, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia