Engineering - Internship - St PetersburgApply now
We at P&G are ready to offer you exciting experience as an Intern in the Engineering department at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Gillette Plant!
Saint Petersburg Manufacturing Center (STPMC) P&G Gillette produces double edge blades (7 O’clock, Astra, Sputnik) and disposable razors (Blue 2, Gillette 2, Permatik) and packages system razors and blades (Gillette Fusion, Mach3, Venus).
Engineering at P&G is a well-oiled machine. Day after day, we’re innovating new products and driving cost-efficient solutions. Here, you’ll play a part in designing all the bells and whistles to make our multimillion-dollar machines, plants and work processes that make our products.
As an Engineering Intern you will be leading technical part of a capital project – new technology implementation or development of new technical solutions or improvement of engineering systems and operations - which includes:
- project team building and kick off
- development of project execution plan and design specification
- alignment of design basis and estimation of project budget
- project risk assessment
- contractors’ management (project plans preparation, cost estimation, implementation of “turnkey” solutions.
The internship usually lasts for 3-6 months, depending on the project and on your availability. For a short period of time you will become a manager of P&G. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee.
Start date: June/July 2018
We offer you:
- Challenging work and early responsibility
- Unique training program which will develop you personally and professionally
- Salary RUB 65.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- 3rd - 6th year student or fresh graduate (2016-2018) of a technical specialty (for example, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering; Production or Process Engineering and so on)
- Strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor; No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Become a part of the most creative Engineering team!
Russia ,Sankt-Peterburg ,Sankt-Peterburg Apply now