Engineering internship - Saint-PetersburgApply now
Don’t miss a chance to become an intern at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Gillette Plant!
We at P&G are ready to offer you exciting experience as an intern in the Engineering department.
Saint Petersburg Manufacturing Center (STPMC) P&G Gillette produces double edge blades (7 O’clock, Astra, Sputnik) and disposable razors (Blue 2, Gillette 2, Permatik) and packages system razors and blades (Gillette Fusion, Mach3, Venus).
As an engineering intern you will be working on a certain project on new technology implementation, development of new technical solutions or perfection of engineering systems (cost reduction) and operations (automation, loss elimination). Organization of contractors’ work (project plans preparation, cost estimation, implementation of “turnkey” solutions) can also be an important part of your project.
You will have the opportunity to showcase not only your technical knowledge and skills, but also the ability both to lead a team and be a team player. You will be responsible for significant areas of our business, and you will be able to see results of your work immediately.
The internship usually lasts for 3-6 months, depending on the project and on your availability. For a short period of time you will become a manager of P&G. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. Outstanding performance will bring you outstanding reward – Job offer with P&G Russia.
We offer you:
- Challenging work and early responsibility
- Unique training program which will develop you personally and professionally
- Salary RUB 60.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- 3rd - 6th year student or fresh graduate (2015-2017) of a technical speciality (for example, Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering; Production or Process Engineering and so on)
- Strong leadership, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
- Fluent English
Become a part of the most innovative engineering team!
Sankt-Peterburg, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia