Mechanical engineer - Инженер-механикApply now
Don’t miss a chance to become a part of our team at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Gillette Plant !
Saint Petersburg Manufacturing Center (STPMC) P&G Gillette produces double edge blades (7 O’clock, Astra, Sputnik) and disposable razors (Blue 2, Gillette 2, Permatik) and packages system razors and blades (Gillette Fusion, Mach3, Venus).
We are responsible for every aspect of production and apply innovations to succeed.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing equipment
- Technical documentation/standards development and maintenance
- Technical and cost reduction projects' execution
- Spare parts' drawings development in accordance with ESKD requirements
- Spare parts purchasing
- Maintenance and repair costs control
- Maintenance strategy development
- Breakdown reduction
- Technical training for employees
- Technical benchmarking with other P&G sites
We offer you:
- Challenging work and early responsibility
- Unique training program which will develop you personally and professionally
- Salary RUB 81.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya metro station
- Higher technical education (Mechanical Engineering degree is desirable)
- Work experience as an engineer no less than 3 years
- Advanced user of MS office
- Experience with technical documentation development (pneumatic and electric diagrams knowledge is desirable)
- Experience with CAD (Kompas, AutoCAD, Solidworks)
- English (Upper-Intermediate )
Become a part of the most innovative team!
Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg Apply now