Brand Management - Junior Assistant Brand Manager Internships in NetherlandsApply now
Are you a studentand looking for a challenging internship? Come and live a P&G business experience!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing professionals and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
when they browse for your product on the internet
when they choose to buy our product in the store and
when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in the Netherlands (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders, …) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
These are some examples of internshipassignments that you could have:
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend actions for a specific category/initiative to fuel the business
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaign briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing plan on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
- Will complete your Masters degree in 2019
- Are a born leader, bring an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate to make things happen
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- The duration of our internships is usually 3 to 6 months. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Netherlands ,South Holland ,Rotterdam Apply now