INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Employee Digitalization Internship ItalyApply now
Who we are
Information Technology (IT) is the function within Procter & Gamble that brings to bear information and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technology- driven innovation. Your real passion for technology will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds ownership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise
We are looking for a project manager to lead a new initiative to deploy iPads into our warehouses in Europe.
This is an initiative to replace the legacy terminals that are used with our warehouse management systems, driving down costs and improving user experience. This will be the first time iPads will be used in this space and for this purpose, so this project provides some unique opportunities in terms of learning, innovation, experience and making a significant contribution. You will work with multi-functional teams (plant operations, IT, engineering, external vendors etc) and you will design how to make this change, as well as executing it.
You will need strong project management skills, as well as being able to understand the warehouse systems & processes, and balancing this with the importance of reliability and the constraints on user training and operational downtime.
Location: Rome or Madrid
Duration: 4-6 months
Start Date: June 2018
You will have the opportunity to
- Lead a deployment project for new IT capabilities
- Design new deployment methodology and lead the execution
- Manage your own time effectively and coordinate others
- Build collaborative relationships with the teams
- Actively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
- Build your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training
- Last year of a Master degree level qualification in IT/Engineering/Technical/Managerial programs
- Strong interest in both Supply Chain and Technology
- Excellent academic results
- A passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
- Good command of the English language is a requirement
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside your academic path.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job Information Technology
Italy ,Lazio ,Rome Apply now