Finance - Internships in ItalyApply now
An internship at a P&G site in Europe (10 weeks - 12 months) offers you the opportunity to test your finance knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of Finance in a fast moving consumer goods company.
Job responsibilities during internship
You will assume responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from finance and other functions (e.g. Marketing, Sales, and Engineering). At the end of the internship you will be given the opportunity to present the results to senior management.
Typical projects would be:
- Analyzing major competitors to refine business strategies for P&G products
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a new product initiative.
Further information you need to know for your application
· Just apply via clicking the button below
· Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
· Attach a summary of your latest grades
· Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Italy ,Lazio ,Rome Apply now