R&D - Design/Animations InternshipsApply now
We are looking for design or animation candidates to apply for our internship programme!
The internship programme is a successful way to hire future R&D employees in UK, as well as give you a unique insight into the world of innovation in industry. It is a period of mutual trial - a chance for you to gain industrial experience, look at us as a potential future employer and for us to see your capabilities.
Duration & Timings: We offer internships for either 10-12 weeks in the summer break, or internships/placements for longer periods (normally 1 year), and at different times of the year.
Locations: The UK focus for engineering is at our Gillette R&D centre in Reading, although all our 3 UK Innovation Centres participate as well as P&G Innovation Centers in Belgium and Germany.
On top of a great learning experience, participants will also receive an attractive remuneration package.
During the internship you will
· be responsible for your own project(s) as part of a European project team that includes senior management,
· have an opportunity to put your technical skills to work on intellectually challenging problems,
· improve your team working and management skills through practical experience and interactive training courses
· learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds
· experience the working environment in a leading international company
· gain guidance on your professional development.
Example projects have included using digital animation and app design to communicate new product benefits to consumers online, researching and designing new product forms for developing markets, or developing functional razor prototypes using our advanced 3D printing facilities to test with consumers.
Reading, England, United Kingdom