Engineering Technician, Reading plantApply now
Have you got what it takes to work for a highly successful global company like P&G, producing leading brand name consumer products? Our manufacturing Plants are responsible for every aspect of Production, and we are recognised as an industry leader for developing creative production systems and technologies.
At our Reading Plant, we are looking to recruit highly motivated, flexible individuals who possess excellent mechanical, electrical and analytical skills. We are looking for positive thinking people who thrive when working as part of a team and who are able to create, follow and improve processes and standards.
The manufacturing process is designed around complex electrical and mechanical production lines and equipment. The Plant currently operates 24 hrs per day, 5 days a week and individuals will need to work a rotating shift pattern.
We believe in our people and are proud that we have created a build from within culture, where we nurture and encourage our people to grow and develop in their careers so that they can perform at their peak.
We are passionate about being an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Fault-finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment.
- Drive maintenance activities.
- Take accountability for a designated line and maintain standards.
- Manage CMMS system.
- Provide technical support to other team members.
- Contribute to CI, RCA and engineering projects.
We are looking for the following key attributes:
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical processes, both hands on and theory.
- Have a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
- Drive and aptitude to continue building personal capability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and PC literate.
- Highly adaptable to changing situations.
- Possess a strong sense of honesty and integrity.
- Qualified electrical/multi -skilled engineer (min HNC/HND).
- Good knowledge of PLC's and control systems.
- Leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Improvement mind set.
- Knowledge of TPM/autonomous maintenance/RCA/CI/WCM - advantageous
United Kingdom ,England ,Reading Apply now