Electrical and Controls Project EngineerApply now
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team at Reading Plant. Expectations for the role:
- -To lead electrical and controls related projects for the site from feasibility through to start up.
- -To provide input into technical scopes of projects on the department masterplan for the Packing, making and facilities areas of the plant.
- -Be the link between P&G global standards for electrical and controls, and the projects being executed.
- -Must have a technical background in electrical / PLC and be comfortable working hands on with technical installations and start up.
- -To create validation documentation for installation and operational commissioning.
- -To have continuous improvement mentality to improve and develop current processes and standards.
- -To give support to our operation on a daily basis.
- -To develop and control project spending.
-Project management experience.
-Electrical / Control system qualifications – min HNC level
-Knowledge of Allen Bradley/Omron PLC systems.
-Current IEE regulations qualification.
-Previous experience of working in a FMCG lean manufacturing environment.
Reading, England, United Kingdom